Sunday, November 29, 2009

Spring 2010 Accessories - Trends












I reviewed the spring 2010 accessories of many designers and I noticed that designers used several different types of leathers in their handbags that have texture, such as snakeskin, crocodile and ostrich. Also, there was a lot of use of jewels, beads, crystals, and embellishments in the shoes, as well as mesh. My favorite handbags were of Givenchy, I loved the prints, texture, and silhouette of the bags. And definitely, my favorite shoes were those of Pierre Hardy, I think they are sexy, fun, and different. I like the way he embellishes his shoes. I also really liked the Giorgio Armani snakeskin and mesh sandal, I thought that combination of leather and mesh worked really well, and I loved the cork lace up bootie from Santoni, it was so different! Definitely, the jewelry that stood out for me were the cuffs from Taher Chemirik, they reminded me of spiders, I would love to wear them all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment