Sunday, October 25, 2009

My favorite "people"



















Fashion designers:

1. Riccardo Tisci (Givenchy) – I love his innovative work, beautiful draping, and creativity. His collections never disappoint me.

2. Alber Elbaz (Lanvin) – His work is always feminine, elegant, and sophisticated, like he describes it “classic with a twist.”

3. Nicolas Ghesquière (Balenciaga) – I love that he experiments with new fabrics, and incorporates futurism in his work, but at the same time the clothes are modern, edgy, and wearable.

4. Tomas Maier (Bottega Veneta) – His designs are simple and classy, with an organic feel. I love his color choices.

5. Stefano Pilati (Yves Saint Laurent) – He has captured the essence of Yves Saint Laurent, his work is a mix of feminine and masculine look, with clean lines, and great tailoring. He has made it modern and forward in his own way.


Other favorites:

1. Taher Chemirik –­ I love his jewelry, they are like sculptures.

2. Pierre Hardy – His shoes are fun and sexy, and very wearable.

3. Ralph Pucci – I adore his furniture, simple and clean lines, with a modern look that is timeless.

4. Jens Risom – His furniture is simple and contemporary, specially his chairs, they represent mid-century cool.

5. Zaha Hadid – Her work is innovative and modern, with great movement and energy.














No comments:

Post a Comment